What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 WTC FINAL: Aust v Ind @ The Oval - AUSTRALIA TEST CHAMPIONS

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Raiders get smashed, Australia playing like drunk lesbians, Waznthegreat's shut up shop for the night, what else can go wrong tonight?

Bazal

Post Whore
Yep, up and down deck ball still doing a bit but let’s go away from line and length because ffs. Derp Derp Derp!!

It's clearly a coaching strategy IMO. CA want us to play a certain way with our strong pace attacks, and that's one of the plans the coaches have come up with.

I think we use them wrong a lot of the time too because they're 'quick'. Starc and Haze especially aren't intimidators, not in the way they think...Starc should just bowl full and fast and swing the ball, to hell with a few wides. And Haze is a metronome. Neither should be bowling f**ken bodyline

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
It's clearly a coaching strategy IMO. CA want us to play a certain way with our strong pace attacks, and that's one of the plans the coaches have come up with.

I think we use them wrong a lot of the time too because they're 'quick'. Starc and Haze especially aren't intimidators, not in the way they think...Starc should just bowl full and fast and swing the ball, to hell with a few wides. And Haze is a metronome. Neither should be bowling f**ken bodyline
The days of tailenders being hopeless against short pitched stuff in Test cricket are over but Australia still thinks its a tactic.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
That was one of the worst sessions i have seen from an aussie team in a long long time. Bazball was designed to beat Aus. I reckon England will beat us because look how easily we go to pieces when someone counter attacks????

Every single time we shit ourselves and just spread our arse cheeks and spread the field. Sickening,

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Imagine the brown pants and utter carnage when the poms start attacking us from ball one. The Ashes could get uglier than Magda Sbuzanski's laundry basket
Nervous South Park GIF

King-Gutho94

Coach
That was one of the worst sessions i have seen from an aussie team in a long long time. Bazball was designed to beat Aus. I reckon England will beat us because look how easily we go to pieces when someone counter attacks????

Every single time we shit ourselves and just spread our arse cheeks and spread the field. Sickening,
Not only that some players have basically just laughed off bazball whenever it's mentioned with a she will be right attitude. Bazball won't work when the heat is on.

That has concerned me for 12 months that we are underestimating what England can do.

As you say we are the ones that melt when the heat gets put on us.

I can see England scoring 450 on a flat track in a day once this series.

Bazball hasn't really failed yet it took an all-time miracle win from NZ in the 2nd test when England pushed the envelope with the follow on.

But they still haven't lost a series under McCullum.

Fangs

Coach
Positive is we have created plenty of chances. Still over 200 ahead. We are well placed to go on with it.

This session has to be better.