What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 WTC FINAL: Aust v Ind @ The Oval - AUSTRALIA TEST CHAMPIONS

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I am guessing this part of federal Government making it so I no longer watch SoO, Melbourne Cup, Test cricket as they want a user name and password to watch.

Not free to air at all. The legislation is purely so some rich guy has a monopoly.

Lost me cricket has.

Bazal

Post Whore
I am guessing this part of federal Government making it so I no longer watch SoO, Melbourne Cup, Test cricket as they want a user name and password to watch.

Not free to air at all. The legislation is purely so some rich guy has a monopoly.

Lost me cricket has.

It's on 7 my dude.

Sadly Fox don't even have it.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

Lost me cricket has.
Its on 7

mozza91

Coach
That was too good a ball for a decent batsman let alone a tailender that I thought retired in 2018.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Thanks federal government.

Hope Stokes gets richer as I finally give up on cricket. Monopoly, yeah!

Can only imagine how VFL many ads.

There is always wisden.

yobbo84

Coach
Brings on Starc to knock over the tail with deadly yorkers....bowls half trackers around the wicket