What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 WTC FINAL: Aust v Ind @ The Oval - AUSTRALIA TEST CHAMPIONS

Were they the same conditions that every other batsman played in?

In what capacity in NZ? Not tests.

The guy has not done enough to replace anyone. I am a big fan but something mentally is lacking.

I‘m not going to sit here and say he’s a star, but he’s better than Harris. He played well in NZ as an opener in the most similar conditions to England as possible.

Harris has the worst average of any opener in Australian history with 20+ innings. He’s dog shit

Bazal

Post Whore
Also, if Mad JL is gonna be commentating now, don't we all want to see him squirm in the box while the bloke he white anted for gutless Sandcroft peels off a redemption hundred?

All options are iffy anyway. Pick schadenfreude. Pick Renshaw

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Over rates have been horrendous this test. We gave it to India for only bowling 85 on day 1 but we need to take a lot of the blame after that.

Day 1 85
Day 2 74.3
Day 3 75.4.

That's 35 overs lost because of fart arseing about. Players and umpires should be suspended.

Bazal

Post Whore
Ideally would have liked to have scored faster that session but the lead is there now. Quick slap after lunch, 400 should do it, then declare

Bazal

Post Whore
FFS declare! Starc played some nice shots,more than enough now. Deeeeeclaaaaaaaaare

Eelectrica

Referee
I'd declare now. Maybe they're thinking 450 for some reason. hopefully not more. Need as many overs as possible to bowl at India. Cannot let another game slip in the 4th innings. Done it too often lately.

Latest posts