What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

CAS

Juniors
Said it before, people want to be entertained, right now the footy on offer is excellent and folk want to see it live at the games and not just on TV. You will always get a few shit crowds, terrible weather and terrible teams with not much to play for, but even those near the bottom of the comp are still getting folk through the turnstiles, great going all round.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
About 400 tickets left to Broncos vs Melbourne. Then the 1200-1500 restricted view will be put on sale.

Really should be 40-42k however that Parra crowd looked more like 39-40k so who knows. Corporate sales have obviously gone to shit (just like us).

yakstorm

First Grade
Bulldogs v Cowboys now selling into 403 & 411. Match is showing signs of another 30K+ crowd.

Gold & Silver bays down to single seats at Kogarah.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
What is wrong with the current model?

I like that RL plays games in regional areas and not just big, soulless Stadiums
I agree with this, although I'd love to see some grounds get upgrades and capacity increases, it is something unique to Rugby League that the pro clubs still play in their community

Latest posts