What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 FW1 Fri - Penrith 30-10 Sydney @ BlueBet

Finals Week 1: Penrith v Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
remember the $8 and $10 drink cards? 4 spirits for $8 on a thursday goood looorrrdd.

I was so cooked in the queue once that the bouncer asked "what is your star sign?" - i'm gay but not that gay, had no f**kign clue. Quickly yelled "Sagittarius" and he let in.

I'm a taurus

Bro 4 spirits for 8 bucks? Were you in Canberra for/are you old enough to remember $1 vodkas at civ pub and uni pub?

My liver...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
remember the $8 and $10 drink cards? 4 spirits for $8 on a thursday goood looorrrdd.

I was so cooked in the queue once that the bouncer asked "what is your star sign?" - i'm gay but not that gay, had no f**kign clue. Quickly yelled "Sagittarius" and he let in.

I'm a taurus
Scary street was my Saturday night go to.

But the Victory two for one drinks on a thought brought me many a mischief.

Long Island ice tea’s for 3 hours were very dangerous. Turned a few 3 out of 10s into 8’s on a regular basis.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Scary street was my Saturday night go to.

But the Victory two for one drinks on a thought brought me many a mischief.

Long Island ice tea’s for 3 hours were very dangerous. Turned a few 3 out of 10s into 8’s on a regular basis.
yesss the vic with their double shot vodka redbulls for $6 nearly murdered me a few times

yobbo84

Coach
Robbo. Is that one too many tries?
93d860.jpg

Latest posts