What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 FW1 Fri - Penrith 30-10 Sydney @ BlueBet

Finals Week 1: Penrith v Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Bro 4 spirits for 8 bucks? Were you in Canberra for/are you old enough to remember $1 vodkas at civ pub and uni pub?

My liver...
Nope! I was in Brisbane until end 2018 (with a few small stints in Sydney and Perth), Melbourne 2019, and Canberra 2020 to now. No debauchery in Canberra

Wizardman

First Grade
100% Salary Cap isn’t working if one team can win 4 in a row, might as well get rid of the cap
That might be the most ignorant league post this year. Have you seen the turnover of players Penrith have had over the last three years???? Staggering....but they manage to kick on.....unlike your broncos where there are 4 millionaires and others get scraps.

93d860.jpg
Points too! Points in general really. Tries that resulted in points, admittedly from tries.

Wizardman

First Grade
Joey Manu has had an extremely quiet year for someone of his ability. I think the Roosters could be losing him at the right time.....just has not happened for him this year. He has not really looked to get himself involved either.

Latest posts