What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 FW1 Fri - Penrith 30-10 Sydney @ BlueBet

Finals Week 1: Penrith v Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valheru

Coach
Completed at 97% in a grand final.

#gears

But yeah, we won't get to play pretenders again.
I'm not just referring to completions.

You probably won't get to play a team missing a third of their starters either. Still nearly made it a game if not for Klein finding a forward pass.

Your bench was junk, that's your major worry.

You probably won't get to play a team missing a third of their starters either. Still nearly made it a game if not for Klein finding a forward pass.

Roosters have $2.7m of their $10m salary cap sitting on the sideline. Have to make do with the $10.3m of talent on the field….

#roostersadversity

Valheru

Coach
Roosters have $2.7m of their $10m salary cap sitting on the sideline. Have to make do with the $10.3m of talent on the field….

#roostersadversity
I'm not claiming adversity, just pointing out a fact.

Melbourne are healthy at this stage, you don't think that makes a difference?

Bazal

Post Whore

I mean...was it though? Schneider is a waste of space, for sure. Eisenhuth played 16 mins. The other two made 180m at 10m a run and f**ken 85 tackles with 2 misses between them...I reckon that's probs better than junk, and also why Eisenhuth was barely needed.

f**ken Lindsey Smith made 53 tackles with 1 miss in 47 mins wtf

yobbo84

Coach
Our best period was when the benches were on. Whyte, leniu and Wong dominated in that period.

It's just an observation.
Robbo panicked by benching Leniu, just because he had a poor 10 minutes against a rubbish Souths side in a nothing match no-one cared about.

Got his starting pack all wrong.

Valheru

Coach
I mean...was it though? Schneider is a waste of space, for sure. Eisenhuth played 16 mins. The other two made 180m at 10m a run and f**ken 85 tackles with 2 misses between them...I reckon that's probs better than junk, and also why Eisenhuth was barely needed.

f**ken Lindsey Smith made 53 tackles with 1 miss in 47 mins wtf
Hmmmm maybe it's more our bench being better than our starters then.

Valheru

Coach
Robbo panicked by benching Leniu, just because he had a poor 10 minutes against a rubbish Souths side in a nothing match no-one cared about.

Got his starting pack all wrong.
Disagree.. at least in regards to leniu. Bench is best for him.

Butcher offered no intensity at starting peop and Lindsay not much better. Could do worse than start with Whyte who I thought was great.

Of the starting forwards only sitilli seemed willing to run as hard as the Panthers.

yobbo84

Coach
Disagree.. at least in regards to leniu. Bench is best for him.

Butcher offered no intensity at starting peop and Lindsay not much better. Could do worse than start with Whyte who I thought was great.

Of the starting forwards only sitilli seemed willing to run as hard as the Panthers.
It bewilders me that so much bad blood was shed between our two clubs over Nat Butcher. The guy is pure plod.

Latest posts