What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 14-6 Melbourne @ Accor

Grand Final: Melbourne v Penrith

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 25 39.1%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 35 54.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alan Johnson

Juniors
NAS was sorely missed. Melbourne needed a bit of ruckus up the middle and a cheeky offload or two. Having said that he probably would have ended up tackling himself into a husk like the rest of them.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Munster looked like he'd been having lessons from Gutho with his constant arm waving at the ref.
Penrith won because they play as an organised team, Storm were playing as individuals.

Diesel

Referee
Munsters charge is a lot like Flannos. The arm is in someone’s mouth and the player is trying to get up

Diesel

Referee
Waking up today just made it clearer the enormity of what the Panthers have just achieved. I hope every single Panthers fan can truly appreciate how rare and special it is.
They’ve wiped off any talk of Parra’s ‘81-83 three peat at the same time

horrie hastings

First Grade
Overall, I thought our entire squad had too much finals experience for the Storm as it showed in that first half, and became evident in the final scoreline.

EDIT: Just an observation, we have now beaten teams in grand finals in Victoria, NSW, Canberra and Queensland. Is this another record?
No record to you have beaten a NZ side.

Roosters have done NSW, NZ, Canberra and Victoria, just haven't done the Queensland leg yet.

Fangs

Coach
Biting is back on the menu.

Munster also enjoys kicking people who are lying prostrate on the ground. Bloke needs an attitude adjustment.

Great day of watching footy. Enjoyed every game, especially the GF. Enjoyed watching the storm lose. Enjoyed Fish and Luai going out winners. Enjoyed their CCM choice.

And I especially enjoyed the massive sook from @Dragon Slayer Keep up the great work mate. Your tears nourish me in ways you can’t imagine.
Actually I’m not the sook.

Comprehension not one of your strong points?

I’m calling out all the sooks and losers like you.