What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 14-6 Melbourne @ Accor

Grand Final: Melbourne v Penrith

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 25 39.1%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 35 54.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alan Johnson

Juniors
NAS was sorely missed. Melbourne needed a bit of ruckus up the middle and a cheeky offload or two. Having said that he probably would have ended up tackling himself into a husk like the rest of them.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Munster looked like he'd been having lessons from Gutho with his constant arm waving at the ref.
Penrith won because they play as an organised team, Storm were playing as individuals.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Overall, I thought our entire squad had too much finals experience for the Storm as it showed in that first half, and became evident in the final scoreline.

EDIT: Just an observation, we have now beaten teams in grand finals in Victoria, NSW, Canberra and Queensland. Is this another record?
No record to you have beaten a NZ side.

Roosters have done NSW, NZ, Canberra and Victoria, just haven't done the Queensland leg yet.

Great day of watching footy. Enjoyed every game, especially the GF. Enjoyed watching the storm lose. Enjoyed Fish and Luai going out winners. Enjoyed their CCM choice.

And I especially enjoyed the massive sook from @Dragon Slayer Keep up the great work mate. Your tears nourish me in ways you can’t imagine.
Actually I’m not the sook.

Comprehension not one of your strong points?

I’m calling out all the sooks and losers like you.

Reflector

Bench
Last year when Penrith beat Storm 38-4 in the preliminary final I thought Bellamy looked tired and defeated. Looks the same now.
If Slater thinks he's going to hold out, walk into the Storm coaching gig when Bellamy steps down and continue on their winning ways he's crazy...

Munky

Coach
Gus and his decade master plan of junior recruitment. There is no salary cap there. Bulldogs are next

Isn't this you:
History will show after today that the panthers made five gf’s and their 3 wins were bookended by two big losses to the storm. Paps’ speed before the line on an angle will break you just like Angus and his roosters last week

Cowardly little bitch. Where is the follow up in the Panthers forum?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Biting is back on the menu.

Munster also enjoys kicking people who are lying prostrate on the ground. Bloke needs an attitude adjustment.
Not sure what the big deal is, Munster was just biting down practicing to get ready for Martina’s 12 incher. It would of copped a hiding last night.

DIOGENES

Juniors
They’ve wiped off any talk of Parra’s ‘81-83 three peat at the same time
St George’s run was in an inner city Sydney suburban competition.
Parramatta’s was the same with the addition of Canberra and Illawarra in the latter years
Penriths was in a competition involving Australasia

Trifili13

Juniors
St George’s run was in an inner city Sydney suburban competition.
Parramatta’s was the same with the addition of Canberra and Illawarra in the latter years
Penriths was in a competition involving Australasia
So Sir Don Bradman's records don't count either?

Latest posts