What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos discussion etc

jim_57

Staff member
If that's also a play to troll Norths AND the Perth bid, they're doing a good job of it.

Very similar to PNG colours and Christchurch/Canterbury colours as well. Mind you club isn’t rep so Christchurch should pick different colours anyway, not just copy Crusaders. PNG could just be mostly yellow.

flippikat

Bench
Very similar to PNG colours and Christchurch/Canterbury colours as well. Mind you club isn’t rep so Christchurch should pick different colours anyway, not just copy Crusaders. PNG could just be mostly yellow.
If a Christchurch wants to appeal to a wider market, they should pick something "province neutral", and red & black just steps on the Crusaders toes when an NRL team should be distinctive.

Yellow for PNG (if that happens at NRL level) is spot-on.

jim_57

Staff member
If a Christchurch wants to appeal to a wider market, they should pick something "province neutral", and red & black just steps on the Crusaders toes when an NRL team should be distinctive.

Yehp definitely agree regarding red & black for Christchurch, why make yourself look the same as crusaders? Heaps of different unique options.

images

Dolphins Jersey knock off

230822-kennybromwich-blackjersey.jpg

sempmrh

Juniors
I quite like that jersey for the Dolphins but I think I’d like their jerseys in general more if they didn’t have all of that contrast stitching. Not a fan of the bulky design on the shorts either.

Colk

First Grade

It would be interesting to see what PNG, Perth or NZ 2 colour options would be?

The new Dolphins jersey looks so much what I think a PNG side would be in the NRL, even Perth.

Last edited:

Colk

First Grade
The shadow of the football is there. I'm usually all for simplification but there's just something about it I don't love. Maybe it's the green eyes. I know we're "Greeneyed" but it just looks weird to me.

I know this sounds crazy but the logo in white actually looks ok. I know they would be never do a white logo but it would be ok

Nuke

Staff member
I know this sounds crazy but the logo in white actually looks ok. I know they would be never do a white logo but it would be ok
Agreed. The white version looks much better than the coloured version.

Loose Cannon

Bench
It would be interesting to see what PNG, Perth or NZ 2 colour options would be?

The new Dolphins jersey looks so much what I think a PNG side would be in the NRL, even Perth.
They should have gone charcoal in place of whichever fancy word for yellow they claimed, all along.

dannlarusso

Juniors
On another tack (away from the Raiders branding revamp)...

What other teams are looking likely to have logo or jersey changes for 2024?

I know the Warriors are going from Puma to Dynasty, so it'll be cool to see what happens with a change of supplier there.. but anything else confirmed?

As an aside.. all the NZ Super Rugby teams are switching from Adidas to Dynasty, and the announcement from Dynasty refers to looking at things like retro/heritage jerseys in that competition, which has been a much neglected thing over in that game.

The Sharks will be getting a new logo/re-brand.

I'll say no more for now.