What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2024 Membership

All clubs memberships now out. Here's how they compare in price. I have subjectively ranked them from most expensive at top to cheapest at bottom based on overall prices across different categories, quality of stadium and number of games you're getting for your money.

Some clubs kids prices are ridiculous. How Dragons, for example can justify those kids prices for Win and Kogorah I dont know!

Shoutout to Warriors who are providing exceptional value for money, especially for kids. Though their membership website is atrocious!

View attachment 82197
Based on number of games and quality of the facilities, how do you have the Sharks ahead of Parra, Melbourne, Easts, Souths and Knights?

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
Bronx 40,207 what a jump from last year
Dolphins 30,096 very nice
Parra 32,376 Parra has to be the biggest club in sydney
Roosters just under 25k
The figures you're reading are old counts that haven't been removed from either 2023 or 2022. NRL's membership page is not reliable for most figures.

I'll never understand the criticism of clubs with high non-ticketed membership numbers.

If they can get thousands of people to give them $100 each for effectively very little in return, then good for them.
I think the criticism is more related to clubs chest beating their total without publishing the breakdown of membership packages. You’re right, though. Anyone signed up, regardless membership type, is not only guaranteed money in the bank but potentially a fully paid up fan for life.

The Great Dane

First Grade
I think the criticism is more related to clubs chest beating their total without publishing the breakdown of membership packages. You’re right, though. Anyone signed up, regardless membership type, is not only guaranteed money in the bank but potentially a fully paid up fan for life.
This.

It isn't that they're selling non-ticketed memberships, it's that they dishonestly present those statistics as something they're not, effectively lying through omission and obscuring reality in the process.

These days everybody is doing it with the exception of those that literally sell out their allocation of ticketed membership (WCE and Crows), but it's a predatory and dishonest practice that should be stopped.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I'll never understand the criticism of clubs with high non-ticketed membership numbers.

If they can get thousands of people to give them $100 each for effectively very little in return, then good for them.
Tbf that’s not really the case, most non ticketed memberships would be or close to loss makers, they do it to get them on the database, not to make money from the membership sale.

My Storm interstate costs $35. For that I get a cap, stickers, fancy pack it comes in lanyard and card and one ga ticket. any they have to post it to perth, no way they aren’t making a loss on that.

Dolphins massively boosted their membership number by offering. one game membership, inc a dolphins members pack, for $10 less than paying on the gate on the day.

Tbf that’s not really the case, most non ticketed memberships would be or close to loss makers, they do it to get them on the database, not to make money from the membership sale.

My Storm interstate costs $35. For that I get a cap, stickers, fancy pack it comes in lanyard and card and one ga ticket. any they have to post it to perth, no way they aren’t making a loss on that.

Dolphins massively boosted their membership number by offering. one game membership, inc a dolphins members pack, for $10 less than paying on the gate on the day.
Your’e probably right but cynical me would reckon the cost of postage is greater than the total cost of the merch (likely made in China) inside the parcel.

Iamback

Coach

This is it for me, I have no issue with Panthers not reporting numbers. They get the money so what does it matter

Latest posts