What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 NRL GRAND FINAL: Penrith v Melbourne Oct 6th

King-Gutho94

Coach
Penrith forum ———>

maam-this-is-a-wendys.gif
Well you can always head over there to the Penrith forum.

Your smugness would fit in perfectly with that mob.

Parra Pride

Referee
Until 40 I had a few flitting years of joy, but mostly disappointment from my team.

Years 40-45 have been amazing.

But I guess if anyone has asked league fans in October 1986 how many premierships Parra would win into the mid-2020s nobody would have said zero. I’m not one of those that truly believes that Penrith has a right to win; we are always just a bad decision away from going down a path that leads away from success.

On the flipside, what Penrith has done shows it can be turned around, but it does take time and patience (and strong personalities with thick skins). Canterbury and Canberra are doing it; Parra could also.
Honestly it just always seems like there’s something to f**k up our chances of doing anything special. Somewhere out there is a timeline where Tim Smith doesn’t have his mental issues, and starts to really hit his prime right as 2009 Jarryd Hayne happens. I’d like to live there but it just wasn’t to be.

Latest posts