What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 NRL Pre-Season Challenge - Week 2 & WCC

skeepe

Immortal
Why wasn’t that a 20 metre tap? Moot now with the penalty but a shocking decision to start.

Iamback

Coach
Have to agree. I couldn't see anything to say he didn't go into touch befoprte passing the ball. It looked, to me on TV admittedly, rather cut and dried. Panthers may have issues to rightly complain about in that game, but the May no try is not one of them.

The main issues I saw.

Forward pass try
The short of the line/double movement try
The Martin strip

Different game if those decisions are correct.

That even allows for the short 10m and the blockers for the kicks which vary from ref to ref

skeepe

Immortal
Well I hope Chris Butler doesn’t see first grade this year, he’s had a shocker and we’re only 5 minutes in.

skeepe

Immortal
Oh f**k off that pass was 5 metres forward.

Standing still so momentum not a factor, throws it on the 10 metre line and it’s caught 5 metres out.

Butler having a shocker, cannot be in first grade this year.

skeepe

Immortal
Chris Butler is riding the Cowboys hard here. No penalty for Hosking being taken out, and now 3 bullshit penalties in a row.

clearly the NRL has instructed him that the Raiders are not to win the pre-season challenge.

skeepe

Immortal
How is that not a penalty?

This ref is f**king disgraceful. He needs to be hooked at half time.