What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Origin II - Wed 26 Jun - NSW 38-18 QLD @ MCG

Series: NSW v QLD

• New South Wales

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • Queensland

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

some11

Referee
Will be the best comeback of all time coming up in the second half
This is slater right now:

rkelly-r-kelly-crying.gif

mxlegend99

Referee
Luai has been outstanding in both games. Say what you like about him but he's been great.
Tonight there's not a bad NSW player yet.

But f**k I just enjoy not seeing Tedesco kill every overlap with his dummy and run that no player has ever fell for. Moses having an absolute f**king blinder. God I love the idea of a Moses and Cleary halves combination. 2x great kicking games.

Moses is one of the best at playing on the front foot. Wonder if people will be calling out DCE for going missing in a badly beaten team like they would if a NSW #7 was playing behind a team getting massacred across the park.

speedster

Juniors
Queensland have to show they can halt the momentum in the second half to take something into game 3. They will still be favourite up there on their home patch but if they can't stop the bleeding in the second half, it could be too much for them to turn around with the match ups killing them so much tonight.

Agreed ,
Tonight there's not a bad NSW player yet.

But f**k I just enjoy not seeing Tedesco kill every overlap with his dummy and run that no player has ever fell for. Moses having an absolute f**king blinder. God I love the idea of a Moses and Cleary halves combination. 2x great kicking games.

Moses is one of the best at playing on the front foot. Wonder if people will be calling out DCE for going missing in a badly beaten team like they would if a NSW #7 was playing behind a team getting massacred across the park.
Moses is the Olympic downhill skiing champion so I’d expect 80 plus for the laughs