What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Origin II - Wed 26 Jun - NSW 38-18 QLD @ MCG

Series: NSW v QLD

• New South Wales

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • Queensland

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Munky

Coach
Stephen Crichton in the opening minutes bulldozed straight through the Hammer and really set the tone. That moment was huge in the context of the game and showed that we can do damage on both edges.

Critta has always been an elegant centre but I was disappointed he never used his frame to his advantage.

Since the 2023 GF going over Staggs, Walsh and Rili for a try he's been aiming to physically dominate in contact and then do a classy play.

Tonight there's not a bad NSW player yet.

But f**k I just enjoy not seeing Tedesco kill every overlap with his dummy and run that no player has ever fell for. Moses having an absolute f**king blinder. God I love the idea of a Moses and Cleary halves combination. 2x great kicking games.

Moses is one of the best at playing on the front foot. Wonder if people will be calling out DCE for going missing in a badly beaten team like they would if a NSW #7 was playing behind a team getting massacred across the park.
I too do not miss Tedesco butchering plays. Honestly though, I don't think Luai can do any more as a perfect foil for Moses tonight. His short kicking game has killed the 2 heads.