What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Origin II - Wed 26 Jun - NSW v QLD @ MCG

Series: NSW v QLD

• New South Wales

• Queensland

• Draw after Golden Point

Results are only viewable after voting.

simmo05

Bench
Yay 65 minutes of mong head stifling the attack again.

Not picking Api is f**king criminal. Best hooker in the game by a mile and we go for a tackle bot and Connor Watson? FMD!
Its not origin without an inexplicable roosters pick

isaiah

Bench
For Souths, yeah, because he carries the fn team on his back covering for some lazy players. For NSW he shouldn't have to... anyway him and Yeo alternating is elite elite
some lazy players? i think latrell should give back 60% of his wages earned for the last 2 months of last season and the first 2 months of 2024. Just like milford should have given back 550,000 when the broncs won their only spoon

Desert Qlder

First Grade
How did Hudson Young get dropped? The noted hard man was bulldozing the timid North Queensland forwards on Friday.

A bounty of riches at NSW disposal.

mozza91

Coach
For cod/mungo debate. I’d rather Murray at my club than Yeo.
Agreed. Yeo is a great player within the Panthers system but struggles if he has to play any other role. He was shit in last years series and Game 1 this series.