What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Origin II - Wed 26 Jun - NSW v QLD @ MCG

Series: NSW v QLD

• New South Wales

• Queensland

• Draw after Golden Point

Results are only viewable after voting.

aqua_duck

Coach
The real story here is API missing out again. Wtf is going on there?
Api is just not great defensively, Robson might not be as craft as Api but he’s a stronger defender and arguably a better pure runner. Watson gives you backline cover and a dynamic running threat as well

If he isn’t playing because there is some issue between him and Madge from the tigers days than the blues jumper is officially dead.
I would doubt that. Api was signed when Madge was the coach, but Madge was sacked before he actually played as a tiger. (Api was signed Dec 2021 for season 2023, Madge was sacked midway through season 2022). Would seem like Madge wanted Api, although it’s possible he took Api because Robson was signed to the Cows long term

yobbo84

Coach
Look... Murray, Yeo, whatever.

If NSW lose, it will be Latrell's fault. Tele journos have the articles saved in their drafts folder already.

This Year?

Immortal
So the kicking game will be slightly better, but I still don't see where tries come from. It's going to be pathetic watching fatty get baited into a suspension while we lose yet another series.
Good luck to Edwards on his debut.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
So the kicking game will be slightly better, but I still don't see where tries come from. It's going to be pathetic watching fatty get baited into a suspension while we lose yet another series.
Good luck to Edwards on his debut.
At least it’ll add a new dimension to my booing of the fatty

no name

Coach
The real story here is API missing out again. Wtf is going on there?
Has he played since he snuck someone into camp a few years ago? That’s the only reason I can think of because he’s miles ahead of any other hooker atm.

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
1. Reece Walsh 2. Xavier Coates 3. Valentine Holmes 4. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow 5. Murray Taulagi 6. Tom Dearden 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Reuben Cotter 9. Ben Hunt 10. Lindsay Collins 11. Jaydn Su’a 12. Jeremiah Nanai 13. Patrick Carrigan 14. Harry Grant 15. Moeaki Fotuaika 16. Felise Kaufusi 17. Kurt Capewell 18. Dane Gagai 19. Heilum Luki 20. Trent Loiero

Changes from Game I: Selwyn Cobbo and J'maine Hopgood are both out, with Kaufusi and Capewell the new faces on the bench.

Latest posts