What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R11 MAGIC Fri - Canberra 24-20 Canterbury @ Suncorp

Round 11: Canberra v Canterbury

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MRN

Juniors
7js3gzrkwfkb1.gif
1000000104.gif

edabomb

First Grade
That's the exact kind of hip-drop that brought about the crackdown... very very lucky Weekes was there or he'd have snapped Kikau's leg in half
If you look at Papa's legs they only swing out of control when the head clash occurs. If Weekes wasn't there the hip drop wouldn't have happened.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
That's a f**king tackle you morons. The "hip drop" rule was brought into the game to stop players dropping their weight in tackles where momentum had stopped. This shit is getting ridiculous now

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
I'll have to check out papas hip drop later was cooking dinner. The old man said it was a head clash first though?

no name

Coach
I reckon the hip drop only happened because of the head clash.
Was a decent head clash too because his massive melon had to get strapped up afterwards.

I agree that Paps actions were a total accident.....but in the textbook, it is an absolute hipdrop.,
I agree. 10 minute sin bin sufficient.

Players still need to be responsible for their tackles. It was an accidental hip-drop. Papsmear didn’t need to leave his feet. Sinbin. Moving on.

Latest posts