What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R24 Thu - Penrith v Melbourne @ BlueBet

Round 24: Penrith v Melbourne

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Michael Matral

Juniors
Melbourne played smarter..we had too many errors and boneheaded plays...losing Cleary wasn't helpful either..need to improve on the last few weeks for the finals..nervous times

lockyno1

Post Whore
Bullshit! He was literally a millimetre away when Hughes passed the ball.

it was after he had passed it the end we don’t need halves getting cheap shots after they pass it you’ll run them out of the game. Why do I doubt you’d say the same thing if it was Cleary hit late

Simple solution don’t hit them late. If it’s late it’s late

Iamback

Coach
it was after he had passed it the end we don’t need halves getting cheap shots after they pass it you’ll run them out of the game. Why do I doubt you’d say the same thing if it was Cleary hit late

Simple solution don’t hit them late. If it’s late it’s late

Except they are slowed down.

play those in full speed then make a judgement

lockyno1

Post Whore
Except they are slowed down.

play those in full speed then make a judgement

it is still late, sorry I don’t buy the “he couldn’t pull out”. Players know exactly what they are doing or are you saying JFH is from the NAS school of dumb dumb. You will take every half out of the game if it’s open game to hit every half whenever