What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R24 Thu - Penrith v Melbourne @ BlueBet

Round 24: Penrith v Melbourne

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iamback

Coach
You can defend halves and what not you just cannot hit them late the guidelines have been consistent all year. Do we need more halves missing games? The Wishart one he had the ball so go for it tackle him you can’t tackle or hit him after he’s passed it

Then the game turns into RU and there are penalties every time there is backline movement.

Yes he did run himself but that is what a dummy does trick the defence. Fish wasn't to know he was passing it and played for the dummy

lockyno1

Post Whore
Then the game turns into RU and there are penalties every time there is backline movement.

Yes he did run himself but that is what a dummy does trick the defence. Fish wasn't to know he was passing it and played for the dummy

Well so are you saying JFH is just dumb? Hes played for how many years? There was enough time for him to pull out as he’s passed the ball it’s been a penalty all season,

dogslife

Coach
Why would I be crying?

We’re the first team on the modern salary cap era with 4 consecutive grand final berths and 3 consecutive premierships.

Your club on the other hand with it’s Penrith hybrid status…
I don't know. I'm not a person who let's their entire weekend be ruined by their team losing. I've gotten used to it by now. We've done a bit of it in recent times.

Eventually you'll get to a point where you find another hobby and you'll not piss and moan about your team losing as well. Try and remember what you were doing before 2020. Those 50 odd years where Penrith oozed mediocrity. Unless of course you're one of these plebs that only started following Penrith in the last 4 years

Pantherjim.

Referee
I grew up in f**ken Shalvey moi8 don’t give me that privileged bullshit

And I grew up in backwater Werrington Downs and my working-class folks still managed to scrape together enough money to send me to St. Doms (Penrith Brothers) and my younger Sister to Caroline Chisholm. So knock it off with the “I’m from a piss-poor family living in Panthers territory, but still pathologically loathe the Penrith Panthers” angle.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
And I grew up in backwater Werrington Downs and my working-class folks still managed to scrape together enough money to send me to St. Doms (Penrith Brothers) and my younger Sister to Caroline Chisholm. So knock it off with the “I’m from a piss-poor family living in Panthers territory, but still pathologically loathe the Penrith Panthers” angle.
Having parents must’ve been nice.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Just wow Jim.

It happens everywhere we can't just nail that area.

So what are you suggesting here?

All I’m suggesting is maybe change the selective schools process, so it can’t be exploited by families in upper socio-economic groups to send their kids through a system that was originally designed so that families from poorer socio-economic backgrounds can send their gifted kids to a better catered for educational system, so as to achieve the same results as wealthy families who can afford to send their kids to elite private schools such as Kings College and SCEGGS Darlinghurst?

After all, even in the “lefty, non-politically correct world” WTF is exactly wrong with that??

Fangs

Coach
So what are you suggesting here?

All I’m suggesting is maybe change the selective schools process, so it can’t be exploited by families in upper socio-economic groups to send their kids through a system that was originally designed so that families from poorer socio-economic backgrounds can send their gifted kids to a better catered for educational system, so as to achieve the same results as wealthy families who can afford to send their kids to elite private schools such as Kings College and SCEGGS Darlinghurst?

After all, even in the “lefty, non-politically correct world” WTF is exactly wrong with that??

Haha you and I both know this isn't the place for it.

Pantherjim.

Referee
I don't know. I'm not a person who let's their entire weekend be ruined by their team losing. I've gotten used to it by now. We've done a bit of it in recent times.

Eventually you'll get to a point where you find another hobby and you'll not piss and moan about your team losing as well. Try and remember what you were doing before 2020. Those 50 odd years where Penrith oozed mediocrity. Unless of course you're one of these plebs that only started following Penrith in the last 4 years

M8, I’ve been following Penrith since I was knee- high to a grasshopper in 1984.

Next?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Good game, great win. Bit chaotic but class showed through in the end. Bit of karma on the obstruction call after the ref robbed parra last week!

Apey

Staff member
A couple of Panther fans in here struggling with this result. Relax, it was just a regular season game.

Latest posts