What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R26 Fri - Penrith 34-12 South Sydney @ BlueBet

Round 26: Penrith v South Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wizardman

First Grade
I was salty at the time. Been over it for a while now though. Freddy was a gun, but too much of his body of work was elsewhere, puts him out of contention for our best ever.
Soc is spot in. It is like the Tigs with Tedesco. Teddy was bloody good but he did his best work elsewhere. Brett Hodgson (while not as talented as Tedesco) did far more for the Tigers than Tedesco did.

skeepe

Immortal
f**k man, I'd forgotten that sorry period. Thanks so much.
It’s the troughs that make the peaks so much sweeter.

If you ever need a reminder to make you appreciate your current domination even more, the Raiders vs Panthers game from round 22, 2008 is available on Kayo. Wonderful viewing.

soc123_au

Staff member
It’s the troughs that make the peaks so much sweeter.

If you ever need a reminder to make you appreciate your current domination even more, the Raiders vs Panthers game from round 22, 2008 is available on Kayo. Wonderful viewing.
Ha ha, dont need to rewatch it, it's burned into my brain. I remember in the leadup the talk of Maurice Blair being in the Origin frame and QLD selectors being at the game to watch him and we dish that up. Made Terry Campesie a millionaire, so it was good for someone I guess.

I'd rather rewatch Brandy's last game home game, thats a good one for you to revisit if you ever get the warm and fuzzies for Mal as a coach.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Ha ha, dont need to rewatch it, it's burned into my brain. I remember in the leadup the talk of Maurice Blair being in the Origin frame and QLD selectors being at the game to watch him and we dish that up. Made Terry Campesie a millionaire, so it was good for someone I guess.
A player as bad as Terry has never been made to look so good

f**k man, I'd forgotten that sorry period. Thanks so much.
Lol all I remember him doing in a Penrith jersey is attempting to shadow the ball over the dead ball line vs us, and one of our players sneaking around him to ground it and steal a try.

He talked a good game when he debuted earlier that same season with Saints. Trash talked Anasta of all people before the game against the Roosters and got owned by him.

soc123_au

Staff member
Lol all I remember him doing in a Penrith jersey is attempting to shadow the ball over the dead ball line vs us, and one of our players sneaking around him to ground it and steal a try.

He talked a good game when he debuted earlier that same season with Saints. Trash talked Anasta of all people before the game against the Roosters and got owned by him.
Pretty much ended his career thankfully. Was that the game we rolled out Joe Williams as well?

f**k, I need a drink now.

Latest posts