What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R3 Sat - Wests Tigers 32-6 Cronulla @ Leichhardt

Round 3: Wests Tigers v Cronulla

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chrisD

Coach
I can. I haven’t been convinced by their form in the first two games at all. The Warriors basically shat the bed and let them in, and they took all game to finally get over a lacklustre Bulldogs.

Sharks will miss the 8 this year. Guaranteed.
Putting a lot of faith in there being seven other decent teams. I’ll back Nicho to shred suspect defences.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I mean rightly or wrongly thats a knock on 999 times out of a thousand so the real question is what ancient dread did the Tigers invoke to get a call from the refs and what does it mean for us when it inevitably disrupts the natural order of things
Bula turned his head backwards to watch where the ball landed while he didn't move.

Bazal

Post Whore
I keep forgetting Trindall is playing and then he reminds me by doing something absolutely f**king horrible.

I appreciate that Matt Moylan had a Devon and that's a serious slight on a man, but surely you overlook that for a bit if this bloke is the next cab