What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Round 12 - Vs Eels

callmack1

Staff member

I forgot to mention yesterday, but from the training gallery that was released yesterday, it looks like Deaon is training with the team? Sneaky switch maybe?

Dion is out of his depth at #7 6 wighton 7 walker should had been done when wighton was available souths are too dumb to see.and get trellmyth out of full back he huffs and puffs he aint up to the rigorous plays in this position he aint a fullback put him in the centres where he belongs. id put gagai at fullback permanently till we find a suitable fullback surely there is a cut price fullback out there in rugby league land.

Eric the great

Juniors
Dion is out of his depth at #7 6 wighton 7 walker should had been done when wighton was available souths are too dumb to see.and get trellmyth out of full back he huffs and puffs he aint up to the rigorous plays in this position he aint a fullback put him in the centres where he belongs. id put gagai at fullback permanently till we find a suitable fullback surely there is a cut price fullback out there in rugby league land.
Four weeks ago you said Dion was a champion after seeing him play once

callmack1

Staff member

F**k sake. Gutted about this to be honest. Having Cody out there was one of our only chances of winning this to be honest so having him out is a huge loss. Not only that, but he is one of our proud Indigenous men, and he misses out on his Round. That sucks.

Another god damn injury. This is the Season from hell.

These new story things on the website are quite cool! Gives a lot of images of the captains run and some good footage. The vid of Trell in the huddle at the end of training today addressing the players was quite stirring. I feel something special from him tomorrow.

Must admit, Hornby sounds a lot like JD.

speedster

Juniors
Obviously Dion will come back in and start at halfback but Hornby will likely switch Cook to half again during the match when he brings Mamo on now that Cody is out.

As long as Wighton can connect with Latrell when we are on the attack, then we can still get some good ball out to our wingmen for points. Jack will have more opportunity to run it himself too so we could see a more straightened attack with Cody out and it actually might be a significantly improved kicking game too with Cody not there to put his lollipop dinks down to the opposition back 3.

We will miss Cody's guile and passing game but if the kicking game of Wighton and Mitchell impresses, then hopefully they will continue to do most of the kicking when Cody returns. Cody's short kicking game is deadly but not his long kicking.

F**k sake. Gutted about this to be honest. Having Cody out there was one of our only chances of winning this to be honest so having him out is a huge loss. Not only that, but he is one of our proud Indigenous men, and he misses out on his Round. That sucks.

Another god damn injury. This is the Season from hell.

These new story things on the website are quite cool! Gives a lot of images of the captains run and some good footage. The vid of Trell in the huddle at the end of training today addressing the players was quite stirring. I feel something special from him tomorrow.

Must admit, Hornby sounds a lot like JD.

Oh no oh no oh no oh no callmack I hope hornby sounds like hornby himself not dudmetriou no no no no no callmack.

Obviously Dion will come back in and start at halfback but Hornby will likely switch Cook to half again during the match when he brings Mamo on now that Cody is out.

As long as Wighton can connect with Latrell when we are on the attack, then we can still get some good ball out to our wingmen for points. Jack will have more opportunity to run it himself too so we could see a more straightened attack with Cody out and it actually might be a significantly improved kicking game too with Cody not there to put his lollipop dinks down to the opposition back 3.

We will miss Cody's guile and passing game but if the kicking game of Wighton and Mitchell impresses, then hopefully they will continue to do most of the kicking when Cody returns. Cody's short kicking game is deadly but not his long kicking.

Like I said in another post 6 wighton 7 cook 9 mamouzelos....I just know souths are way too dumb if they use dion it just proves how clueless souths are....my blood levels just went up speedster.