What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Round 12 - Vs Eels

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Now, that's what I wanted to see out of Keon, I don't know why he hasn't been at tonight's level all season, it's definitely a fitness thing, and again, that's on Demetriou

Steenson123

Juniors
Interestingly, listening to Hornby after the game, it sounded like he's seriously considering keeping Latrell @ 6.
And my view, it's probably best for the team.
AJ @1 until Gray comes back
Jack @ L centre
Cody @ 7
And bring back Thompson over Milne, Taane is defensive liability with his jamming in
Milne is a better player than Thompson.
Fitter, greater overall effort and willing to take ugly carries in traffic especially down in the dead zone.

Steenson123

Juniors
Now, that's what I wanted to see out of Keon, I don't know why he hasn't been at tonight's level all season, it's definitely a fitness thing, and again, that's on Demetriou
Keon and Cook have not put in such efforts for a year.
Its the long arm and influence of Burt.
Burt has already exerted a positive influence.
These players now know his return is imminent, its confirmed, hence individual efforts will increase across the board.
Look at the body language. Eyes dilated, intensity raised, players running harder with some even barking out instructions to the other.
When have we last seen this?

Rabbits20

Immortal

GLORY GLORY EVERYONE ALTOGETHER NOW MY SOUTHS FAMILY THIS ONE IS SWEET!! I was pretty emotional there at full time!

Latest posts