What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Round 24 - Vs Tigers

callmack1

Staff member
Moving onto the next week, the next Round, and looking forward to the next game. This time, we’re back in action on some Saturday night Footy against the Tigers, out there at the old Campbelltown Stadium. I honestly can’t remember the last time we played at Campbelltown. We had a trial game there in 2017, but the last time we played there in a Regular Season match? I don’t know. Anyone care to enlighten me? Anyways, looking forward to getting back there and it’ll be good for our fans out that side of town.

Going up against the Tigers again will be interesting as we only played them a few weeks ago. We won that one in a bit of a high-scoring, see-sawing match and honestly, I don’t want the same in this one. Of course, I want the same result, but not a rollercoaster game.

This week, I’d like to see us really hunker down and get to it. This is a game we are capable of winning, and it’s one I believe we should win. So, we need to go out there and just put in a solid performance. Don’t allow it to be a see-sawing game.

It’ll be an interesting one, as both teams are out of Finals contention so there’ll be a bit of stress-free Footy, but we just need to put in the same kind of top-notch effort we have been the last couple of weeks, and that might be enough. We still have an incredibly depleted side, and no one is back this week so that will make it tough again and give the Tigers a chance, but I still feel we have enough to get it done this week.

Always love playing the Tigers, it’s good to ignite the Sydney rivalry again, and both teams are well supported so it should be a good atmosphere out there.

Our next two games are winnable, and I think we get this one.

Go you Bunnies!! Bring on Saturday.

Latest posts