What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Round 5 - Vs Warriors

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
What bothers me about JD is the forwards rotations.
Again, this game.
I just don't understand how Duncan comes in for one spell, barely plays, is replaced, not to be seen again. Why?
What's the point of selecting Mamazuelos, bringing him on for the first time in the game when we are getting thrashed and the game is over?

Moale MUST come back into the 17 next week. Along with Shaq. Keep Chee Kam (I can't believe I'm saying this) and get rid of Keppie and Mamazuelos.

Man our pack is a sorry sack. Jai Arrow is REALLY missed.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
They looked stuffed after 12 minutes when we were 6 from 7 completions (with Tatola being the offender)

You cant honestly be blaming our forward pack for being tired in 28 degree heat when we're trying to go for a hail mary left side shift every set and either knocking the ball on or throwing it out on the full. Besides our backline is where the majority of our salary cap is.

speedster

Juniors
Most teams get good go forward from their own end from their back 5. We don't. Our forwards have to slog it out for too much of the time and get outgassed and outplayed as a result. This happens every week now since mid-last year when opposition coaches figured out that they can set a game plan to gas us as we aren't disciplined in the basics of the game since Wayne has departed and can't rely on a good kick or chase to get back on even terms in the arm wrestle. Our chase is even worse than our bog-average kicking game. Our heads drop early now when that "here we go again" feeling hits - today it was after the Tatola drop and a simple try off it when we were still fresh. The rot has well and truly set.

JD in a snippet from the presser said something along the lines of "the good sides don't do that" - can't remember exactly what "that" was but he basically hinted that we're not a good side.

Murray sitting next to him listening to his squirming looked very unimpressed.

Hellray

Juniors
Watched the Reggie’s today.
Couldn’t really see any stand out forwards there.
We must of given all the upcoming talent to Easts😥
We will have to suck eggs and look to a rebuild that will take at least 3 years before we get to where we want to be.
Any young forward we have coming through is injured.
Tom Fletcher and Ben Lovett bu even them aren’t game changers.

Moale killed it today…. But was also put on report for a bonehead move and could be suspended for it

Thumper

Juniors
Any young forward we have coming through is injured.
Tom Fletcher and Ben Lovett bu even them aren’t game changers.

Moale killed it today…. But was also put on report for a bonehead move and could be suspended for it
He had 4 games to show something in first grade and he ran like a grandma. They all do to be honest. The forward intensity is pathetic.

GloryGlory

Juniors
Never thought I would say this but aside from Murray and Wighton I would have to say Taane Milne is next in line for the George Piggins medal because no-one else is putting their hands up. When we have a few backs back on deck Taane at 2nd row might teach a few of the guys how to run with aggression. His post contact meters today were more than Latrell's total metres and those of every forward except for Keaon and Junior.

Watching the forwards in the Manly game this afternoon should be homework for our forward pack this week