What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

Looks like cookies on the move,st george and huddersfield have made offers, and there is no holding him from leaving by the club, they are saying it should free up 650k

Cookie played well last night handy id keep him we got rid of ilias and dudmetriou even though we still have a few key injuries we are on the up.we seem to have a happy squad and a coach in hornby that the players respond to.you only got to look at how cody wighton mitchell keon and co are playing even milne and kennar have upped their game in particular from last night.i believe cook has a lot to offer the team as a whole souths are in a good mindset cookie to stay I say. hornby and Furner has turned souths around especially hornby thank God dudmetriou was sacked along with ilias glory glory hey handy I like hornby.on a sad note we should had made the 8 this year there is still a slim chance its a shame our season was derailed a few months back with Sam and dudmetriou and the injuries that followed soon after im a very proud bunny last night and so was albo. Glory glory SSTID.

themacemaceman

Juniors
Cookie played well last night handy id keep him we got rid of ilias and dudmetriou even though we still have a few key injuries we are on the up.we seem to have a happy squad and a coach in hornby that the players respond to.you only got to look at how cody wighton mitchell keon and co are playing even milne and kennar have upped their game in particular from last night.i believe cook has a lot to offer the team as a whole souths are in a good mindset cookie to stay I say. hornby and Furner has turned souths around especially hornby thank God dudmetriou was sacked along with ilias glory glory hey handy I like hornby.on a sad note we should had made the 8 this year there is still a slim chance its a shame our season was derailed a few months back with Sam and dudmetriou and the injuries that followed soon after im a very proud bunny last night and so was albo. Glory glory SSTID.
If all these other blokes can be turned around maybe Illias can be too?
A fresh set of eyes and a new mentor could do him the world of good.

Hellray

Juniors
If all these other blokes can be turned around maybe Illias can be too?
A fresh set of eyes and a new mentor could do him the world of good.
JMK was a player that no one wanted when he joined the dolphins and Bennett has him now playing as one of the premier dummy halves.

He and the right assistant coaches could still turn the guys career around

Exsilium

First Grade
Cook to Saints & de Belin to Sths for 2025/26 seasons---this is apparently, an almost "for sure" done deal !!

I almost thought this was a windup but when you quoted “for sure” and followed it by an unquoted done deal, I was almost feeling unsure about it all.

doyen

Bench
ILIAS is worth keeping,IMO--he can play in the halves---he is 90 kgs & has the build to play at No. 9--he is also a solid defender---he could also improve under Bennett.---he also has a good amount of 1st grade experience---do we really want to toss this all away if we can keep him on the cheap !!!????

Eric the great

Juniors
ILIAS is worth keeping,IMO--he can play in the halves---he is 90 kgs & is has the build to play at No. 9--he is also a solid defender---he could also improve under Bennett.---he also has a good amount of 1st grade experience---do we really want to toss this all away if we can keep him on the cheap !!!????
I agree with what your saying I think he will go ahead in leaps and bounds under Wayne

callmack1

Staff member

So, according to James Hooper, it sounds like Cook to Dragons, De Belin to us is a done deal. Look, I trust Wayne and De Belin isn't a bad player, but on face value I don't like it.

Hmmm so a few rumors that Cooky is the one doing the leaking. Of course, the club has to come out and say that's not the case. But where there's smoke, is there fire? I remember there was some suggestion of that last year and earlier this year when he was dropped. Hmmmmmm.

Latest posts