What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

Some good ideas there SSR.

It really doesn’t surprise me that what’s left of Mitchell’s supporters engage in on line personal abuse and bullying against other posters.

Bennet has done a very good with the phins and I was surprised they surrendered him so meekly.

I expect a few more players to try to force their way south to stay with him.

TSP cheers cobber same to you.

BradS

Juniors
There were other articles on Waynes desire to have Jaxson because of his unbelievable talent but this in one that shows that Wayne was there when we got him and as you know, he has major sway in signings

speedster

Juniors
Jaxson showed glimpses of talent but also struggled with consistent effort and some of the disciplines of the game such as being solid under the high ball and knowing when to come in and when to stay out in defence.

Wouldn't surprise me if Wayne brought him back for depth if he felt he could iron out the kinks in Jaxson's game but I am not hoping that he does.

p.s. loved his "moonwalk" try in the 2021 prelim against Manly. That was amazing.

This is an example of Eric bullying people people he doesn’t even know and haven’t said anything unkind about him in anyway.

This is because they don’t agree with what he says, so he has to infer they are criminals and hate on them individually.

Its people like Eric that make LU and the south’s forum a no go zone.

62125947-27DA-41B8-A10E-349386EF2937.jpeg

62125947-27DA-41B8-A10E-349386EF2937.jpeg
I don’t like what on line bullies practice Eric.

Their intent is to make people feel bad.

But I call them out.

BradS

Juniors
Even the legends of the game get some things wrong. Proves only that he's human. He's got plenty more right than he's got wrong over the years though so he still has my trust and I don't, for a moment, think that I know better.
In no way am I bagging Wayne nor would I dream of it. I only posted that it was Wayne’s desire to get him to South’s in the first place

looking at the scores earlier today, look like there might be a little talent pool growing at Keebra Park high

speedster

Juniors
In no way am I bagging Wayne nor would I dream of it. I only posted that it was Wayne’s desire to get him to South’s in the first place

looking at the scores earlier today, look like there might be a little talent pool growing at Keebra Park high
No worries BradS. I wasn't having a go at you or anyone. I prefer to speak for myself and leave it at that.

Latest posts