What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

handyman2190

Bench
I hate to say it,but, the roosters have got us in recruitment and identifying talent,and are snakes in the grass for getting it, look at that beast whyte,look at this junior ponga tonight 2 trys,look at that half is it sanders, and here we are recruiting players clearly no other team wants,kennar,milne, cheecam,host and the list goes on,since Richo left we have noone that has any smarts in recruitment, either of first graders or juniors and the clubs on its knees

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
I hate to say it,but, the roosters have got us in recruitment and identifying talent,and are snakes in the grass for getting it, look at that beast whyte,look at this junior ponga tonight 2 trys,look at that half is it sanders, and here we are recruiting players clearly no other team wants,kennar,milne, cheecam,host and the list goes on,since Richo left we have noone that has any smarts in recruitment, either of first graders or juniors and the clubs on its knees
I'm not sure about that.
To me the Roosters are in big trouble.
Walker will be in QLD before to long, probably the Broncos.
That's why they tried to get Sean Johnson - and failed.
They tried to get Fifita - failed
They tried to get Gagai -failed, and had to resign Tupou, who they were going to let go.
They will have to pay overs to keep Crichton, who is being chased big time by other clubs, including Souths.
Not to mention all the players leaving at the end of this season, and an ageing Tedesco
They got problems too.

handyman2190

Bench
I'm not sure about that.
To me the Roosters are in big trouble.
Walker will be in QLD before to long, probably the Broncos.
That's why they tried to get Sean Johnson - and failed.
They tried to get Fifita - failed
They tried to get Gagai -failed, and had to resign Tupou, who they were going to let go.
They will have to pay overs to keep Crichton, who is being chased big time by other clubs, including Souths.
Not to mention all the players leaving at the end of this season, and an ageing Tedesco
They got problems too.
You watch next year they will still be a force

handyman2190

Bench
How we let burns go to qld instead of milne or kennar ill never know,he is at least faster than both,why we persist in short dropouts is a joke, who is directing this team, it sure aint hornby whos head is in the sand,

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
How we let burns go to qld instead of milne or kennar ill never know,he is at least faster than both,why we persist in short dropouts is a joke, who is directing this team, it sure aint hornby whos head is in the sand,
From the short footage shown on FOX, It looked like Ellison was doing all the talking in the dressing room after the game.

callmack1

Staff member
God, wasn't expecting this. I really hope we got the deal with Wayne done today or this could turn into a complete and utter disaster with this Arthur news. It could be our worst nightmare. F**k I hope we signed him today, would be one of the biggest f**k ups in history if he ends up at Parra.

God damn, I can't believe this.

Still feel he comes to us after speaking so publicly, but this is Wayne we're talking about.

I'm nervous now.