What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

callmack1

Staff member

A bit of official reports of us trying to get Royce Hunt. I'd be all for it!! That's exactly the type of signing we need. A bit of aggro, someone who has a bit of mongrel and will actually strike a little bit of fear into an opposition pack. I would LOVE that.

The problem is, he's signed until the end of 2025, so we need the Sharks to play ball. It's not out of the realms of possibility but I think that's unlikely.

Yes please!!! Make it happen Souths!

If you'd asked me a year and a half ago if I wanted Aitken in our squad, I would have said no. However, his form the past two Seasons has been amazing to the point where I hope we land him. He'd just about be a 'set and forget' left second rower for us moving forward. A big upgrade on someone like Chee Kam. Heck yea!!!

I never thought we'd get Marshall-King and not sure he's much of an improvement on Damien, frankly. Debatable anyway.

We need front rowers first and foremost but ahead of that, Peter O would be the signing I want to read about being secured first and foremost.

Make it happen Souths!

Osullivan will prob stay where he is unless Clint Eastwood says to him are you with me punk well are ya punk lol

Latest posts