What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

Hellray

Juniors

Anyone know anything about him? Good for our depth, I guess.
I haven’t heard a thing.

it’s kind of the one thing about south’s they do try and keep all signings private until the announcement.

being this kid got a official announcement compared to the 3 players we’ve picked up mid season already playing Reggie’s. They must hold him in somewhat a high regard.

handyman2190

Bench
I haven’t heard a thing.

it’s kind of the one thing about south’s they do try and keep all signings private until the announcement.

being this kid got a official announcement compared to the 3 players we’ve picked up mid season already playing Reggie’s. They must hold him in somewhat a high regard.
Played in last sesons preseason comp for manly, was on tv, played good solid centre,fast, shpuld be a step up from kennar and milne

Rabbits20

Immortal
EXCLUSIVE: ‘I have to stand up’ — Wayne Bennett takes aim at refs, bunker in stunning NRL plea

Wayne Bennett has unloaded on the overall unfairness in the standard of NRL refereeing and the Bunker, while calling for a dramatic overhaul on punishment for foul play, including a major revamp of the sin bin and send-off rules.

The Dolphins super coach says his frustrations about the standard of officiating has been growing for some time.

But he decided to speak out publicly because he says the current system is not getting better -and is having too big an impact on too many games.

Well said Wayne exactly what I have been saying for years glad he agrees with me

handyman2190

Bench
I think bennett is searching for young guns
Well its about time,over the course of the last 5 years on this forum thats what ive said multiple times, you get young guns cheap and develop them, fletcher baker in the 3 games ive seen him play showed enormous talent scored 4 trys ,a bigish fast body with a ton of potential, manly didnt value him and newcastle pinched him but he sits behind gagai and best, and now theyve bought that canberra winger so, weve offered him the oportunity, i say he is a good buy.
Our lower grades are being bolstered,whippy has potential and weve signed a couple more ,its about time,our recruitment has been woefull, its time to step up,glory glory

themacemaceman

Juniors
EXCLUSIVE: ‘I have to stand up’ — Wayne Bennett takes aim at refs, bunker in stunning NRL plea

Wayne Bennett has unloaded on the overall unfairness in the standard of NRL refereeing and the Bunker, while calling for a dramatic overhaul on punishment for foul play, including a major revamp of the sin bin and send-off rules.

The Dolphins super coach says his frustrations about the standard of officiating has been growing for some time.

But he decided to speak out publicly because he says the current system is not getting better -and is having too big an impact on too many games.

Well said Wayne exactly what I have been saying for years glad he agrees with me
Yea some great points. I’ve been thinking the same with sin bins. Leave it for
Professional fouls. Put All the other stuff on report then they’ve got all week to work out what the penalty should be without getting it wrong and ruining the game.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yea some great points. I’ve been thinking the same with sin bins. Leave it for
Professional fouls. Put All the other stuff on report then they’ve got all week to work out what the penalty should be without getting it wrong and ruining the game.
Can’t work it out mate I scratch my head. And when it goes to the bunker it’s a lottery.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Manlys Jamie Humphrey's to souths
Manly faithful are filthy and fuming we’ve got him. I think we could be onto something here mate. Him and Pete should be good together. Humphrey can play 9 or 7 apparently. My mate in my bay at home games watched all Cup last week and said that Humphrey bloke against our Cup boys was best on ground.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Maybe he is trying his best to help put us in a good position. But I agree with your question it’s strange timing
Maybe we are waiting for Host to come back. We are short on troops as you know Botany it’s been a horror injury toll.
I was speculating that a combination of both these could be the reason. By Rnd 18, they'd know if the team still had a shot at the playoffs, and others could/would be back.
Just hope the medical advice for this holds up, and doesn't create more damage.
Like they did to Campbell Graham.