What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

ADAM_SMITH

Juniors
Souths should really be targetting Emre Guler, was part of all the rep teams when he was younger, but has been stuck behind rep players Tapine and Papalii, which has stunted his development.

Has been very under utilized at Canberra, i believe in the right system and abit of trust and confidence he can be an origin and aus prop. In Wayne we trust how he turned Legless Liam Knight into a good player.

Shouldnt be breaking the bank either on about 300 - 400k.

Hellray

Juniors
Souths should really be targetting Emre Guler, was part of all the rep teams when he was younger, but has been stuck behind rep players Tapine and Papalii, which has stunted his development.

Has been very under utilized at Canberra, i believe in the right system and abit of trust and confidence he can be an origin and aus prop. In Wayne we trust how he turned Legless Liam Knight into a good player.

It’s disappointing that from all reports it’s the tigers and dogs in talks with him but his jnr club isn’t. Even at 400k I think it would be a bargain

Hey Adam dont tell speedster de belin is back on souths radar.

handyman2190

Bench

Going to the dogs

ADAM_SMITH

Juniors
De Belin is way past it not the type of workhorse prop/lock we need.

HUNT, TPJ, GULER

thats the order of props i would be targetting first. way before de belin and not a 2 year deal if we were to sign him should only be 1 with club option for another 1.

Latest posts