What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

Jamie Humphrey replacing DCE at halfback for Manly this week. Good chance to see what he has got.

Humpreys will make mamouzelos look like ilias vs Adam reynolds ilias is a dud we can't even off load him thats how hopeless he is and mamouzelos aint far behind ilias.i don't rate both of them and never did and never will humpreys all day long over mamouzelos no contest.

Eric the great

Juniors
Humpreys will make mamouzelos look like ilias vs Adam reynolds ilias is a dud we can't even off load him thats how hopeless he is and mamouzelos aint far behind ilias.i don't rate both of them and never did and never will humpreys all day long over mamouzelos no contest.
You would know your such a good judge of footballers not

ADAM_SMITH

Juniors
Hornby is doing a great job as it seems he may well be souths successor coach after Clint Eastwood.
its good that ben hornby has been able to get some experience this year. I think your right after Bennet he would seem to be the next successor if he doesnt get poached for another head coaching role within those years.

Which would be highly likley i would have loved if Holbrook came on as an assistant also. He would be my next successor coach if Hornby goes.

Ilias and Mamazoleous are both duds. Humpreys can play both 7 and 9. I would hope that maybe bennet might turn ilias into a 9 which i defiantly think he could make that transition.

But i think Anasta and Ilias position at the club is untenable atm.

callmack1

Staff member

Rabbits20

Immortal
Happy Birthday Jai! One of the toughest efforts I’ve seen on a football field in years to play as much as you did in agony shows your dedication to the whole club teammates and members good luck with surgery and recovery rest up mate!

speedster

Juniors
TPJ had to have his 1 good game every 6 against us didn't he. Obviously looking for a contract for next year from them or us or anyone else but he was too hard to handle last night.

Should we take the risk on him? It's really up to Wayne I guess. But he didn't do his chances any harm last night.

its good that ben hornby has been able to get some experience this year. I think your right after Bennet he would seem to be the next successor if he doesnt get poached for another head coaching role within those years.

Which would be highly likley i would have loved if Holbrook came on as an assistant also. He would be my next successor coach if Hornby goes.

Ilias and Mamazoleous are both duds. Humpreys can play both 7 and 9. I would hope that maybe bennet might turn ilias into a 9 which i defiantly think he could make that transition.

But i think Anasta and Ilias position at the club is untenable atm.

Some good points there Adam why we did not use gagai to kick is beyond me he is the best goal kicker at souths and wighton a close second.humpreys kicked 6/7 in his last game i think he got a try also and bagged 20pts that game yes he can play 7 or 9 he leaves mamouzelos + ilias for dead.no one wants ilias and who would want mamouzelous like I said on my souths need a clean out blog they truly do.the rorters only buy internationals lol we buy quite a few duds which equates to souths dire need of buying a real recruitment officer to compete with the cheating rorters with their fraudulent recruitment shannanigans whom hoodwink the whole game whilst the nrl turn a blind eye to politis's rorts.

handyman2190

Bench
Some good points there Adam why we did not use gagai to kick is beyond me he is the best goal kicker at souths and wighton a close second.humpreys kicked 6/7 in his last game i think he got a try also and bagged 20pts that game yes he can play 7 or 9 he leaves mamouzelos + ilias for dead.no one wants ilias and who would want mamouzelous like I said on my souths need a clean out blog they truly do.the rorters only buy internationals lol we buy quite a few duds which equates to souths dire need of buying a real recruitment officer to compete with the cheating rorters with their fraudulent recruitment shannanigans whom hoodwink the whole game whilst the nrl turn a blind eye to politis's rorts.
Im tending to agree about mamouzelos,when he came on he was like a lost soul,his workrate is nowere near what it should be for 1st grade,we mistakenly resigned him but i dont think he has got it, i see humphrys leapfrogging him,and yes ive been saying for 4 years now we need a recruitment person,what about fulton?

Eric the great

Juniors
Mamouzelous is still finding his feet that’s why he is being introduced into games gradually it’s like when your on your l plates driving with your parents beside you nervous but when you get your p plates and can drive by yourself your confidence skyrockets he will go alright just hang on

ADAM_SMITH

Juniors
just look at how far the roosters look into the detail of there recruitment decisions. they signed chad townsed with the reasoning that cherry evans was going to retire from origin this year so that they could have cover when sam walker takes over the 7 position.

souths have got noone making good recruitment decisions at all. JD the dud was in charge of recruitment, he recruited Thompson, Shaq, Haivili, Chee Kam, Host, resigned ilias & Mamazolous, Gagai aint first grade winger stuff either, richie kennar, resigned hawkins, Leon Te hau dont even know how this guy gets a first grade squad number,dion, leonard skelton, ben lovett,

that almost 14 players that would not make the roosters bench at all.

if they sign aitken out of pity after that injury that will do me.

Royce Hunt
TPJ
Ravawala

should be priority signings.

I was a big hater of Keppie but his improving, big off season underneath Bennet tutelage as his done with TPJ he can go even better. Just needs some muscle up top.\

ADAM_SMITH

Juniors
Best squad

1. Munroe (no tackling for him collarbones weak)
2. Johnston
3. Mitchell
4. Wighton
5. Graham
6. Walker
7. Dodd
8. Hunt
9. Humpreys
10. Keppie
11. Muarry
12. Fletcher Thomas
13. KK

14. Arrow
15. Tatola
16. TPJ
17. Moale
18. Duncan
19. Tass
20. Ravawale
21. Tane
22. Jye Gray
23. Fletcher Myers
24. Adam Christenson
25? Prop
26? Centre
27? Prop
28? Half/Five
29? Second row
30. Brock Gray

Im tending to agree about mamouzelos,when he came on he was like a lost soul,his workrate is nowere near what it should be for 1st grade,we mistakenly resigned him but i dont think he has got it, i see humphrys leapfrogging him,and yes ive been saying for 4 years now we need a recruitment person,what about fulton?

Fully agreed

Latest posts