What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

Im tending to agree about mamouzelos,when he came on he was like a lost soul,his workrate is nowere near what it should be for 1st grade,we mistakenly resigned him but i dont think he has got it, i see humphrys leapfrogging him,and yes ive been saying for 4 years now we need a recruitment person,what about fulton?

Mamouzelos aint no 1st grade player handy either was ilias what are or were they playing 1st grade at souths for please explain souths? Humpreys is a shoe in i think Humpreys bagged 6 from 7 goals and scored 2 tries and ran 100+ metres ilias and Mamouzelos cant do that in any position on the paddock in a million life times lol. both are duds ffs souths grow a brain who ever signed these 2 clowns needs to be sacked will we be signing more clowns I guess not since bennett is now pulling the strings from Redcliffe qld..

Mamouzelos aint no 1st grade player handy either was ilias what are or were they playing 1st grade at souths for please explain souths? Humpreys is a shoe in i think Humpreys bagged 6 from 7 goals and scored 2 tries and ran 100+ metres ilias and Mamouzelos cant do that in any position on the paddock in a million life times lol. both are duds ffs souths grow a brain who ever signed these 2 clowns needs to be sacked will we be signing more clowns I guess not since bennett is now pulling the strings from Redcliffe qld..

Cheers truthslayer

Eric the great

Juniors
I am sick of blokes on this forum who keep knocking these young players who have made first grade rugby league in the hardest most skilful comp in the world when these blokes haven’t achieved jack shit in sport these guys are south Sydney juniors with out them what are we as a club I would hate to be in a situation with any of yous because you turn on your own

ADAM_SMITH

Juniors
I am sick of blokes on this forum who keep knocking these young players who have made first grade rugby league in the hardest most skilful comp in the world when these blokes haven’t achieved jack shit in sport these guys are south Sydney juniors with out them what are we as a club I would hate to be in a situation with any of yous because you turn on your own
doesnt matter if your souths junior or not look at melb look at roosters look at sharks how many of those boys are juniors..

what matters most is winning !!!!!!!!!!!!!

mind you i did play for the scum roosters in 20s and was in there first grade squad. But that doesnt mean shit.

being and seeing the roosters system, they would bring in boys all the time from queensland and new zealand they would house them and feed them and look after them.

they would have a house, a cook just dedicated to players they would bring in from queensland and NZ.

remember rocking up to the roosters house where Ben Hannat, Richie Faaso, Sia Soliala were all staying.

What we need to do is have full time recruiters up in Queensland and NZ.

Roosters just signed 2 more young guns from queensland what are we doing twiddling our fingers. Not 1 of our players played in the tournaments for CHS, CIS or QLD in both the 15s and 18s!!!!!

We didnt even have 1 player who made the schoolboy teams!!!!!

so what does that say we got no juniors coming through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADAM_SMITH

Juniors
the clubs recruitment and retention team need to be sacked immediatley.

when Bennet comes what his going to do is 1st year clear out dead wood and get the team that he wants for the second year have a good crack.

then 3rd year he is going to try and win the GF.

But in doing so he will stuff up the club for the long haul where the theory of having a coach that comes in after and cant coach will happen.

The club need to put in place that he must work on recruitment and retention of the best young players in the country and prepare them for life after bennet. Bennet must adhere to this also.

Eric the great

Juniors
doesnt matter if your souths junior or not look at melb look at roosters look at sharks how many of those boys are juniors..

what matters most is winning !!!!!!!!!!!!!

mind you i did play for the scum roosters in 20s and was in there first grade squad. But that doesnt mean shit.

being and seeing the roosters system, they would bring in boys all the time from queensland and new zealand they would house them and feed them and look after them.

they would have a house, a cook just dedicated to players they would bring in from queensland and NZ.

remember rocking up to the roosters house where Ben Hannat, Richie Faaso, Sia Soliala were all staying.

What we need to do is have full time recruiters up in Queensland and NZ.

Roosters just signed 2 more young guns from queensland what are we doing twiddling our fingers. Not 1 of our players played in the tournaments for CHS, CIS or QLD in both the 15s and 18s!!!!!

We didnt even have 1 player who made the schoolboy teams!!!!!

so what does that say we got no juniors coming through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just another bloke blowing your own trumpet by telling everyone on forum you used to be good what a load of crap your just like a lot of the juniors who couldn’t make it I’ve got an idea tell Wayne to get rid of all the juniors

ADAM_SMITH

Juniors
Just another bloke blowing your own trumpet by telling everyone on forum you used to be good what a load of crap your just like a lot of the juniors who couldn’t make it I’ve got an idea tell Wayne to get rid of all the juniors
yes i was a souths junior roosters were willing to pay for my services at 15 years old, whereas rabbits werent. If other teams are taking our juniors from an early age and identifying the best talent and were losing kids underneath our noses then were obviosuly doing something wrong.

i think your another person who was bullied in school and played a couple of games of footy then got smashed then ended up becoming a police officer.

were all here trying to make contributions to this forum and souths our team.

not fighting and arguing with each other.

ADAM_SMITH

Juniors
BEST EXAMPLE:
Nat and Egan Butcher souths juniors father played for souths.

Something happened there where they ended up at roosters.

from my understanding Souths didnt offer them a contract and roosters did, they got dirty with souths and now they hate souths.