What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

ADAM_SMITH

Juniors
We could do with corey horsboro if canberra release him,he could be the mongrel we nei
his terrible

i would rather Guler, who i think will be cheaper and has more upside. Hasnt been really used well down at Canberra.

His a prop who can play big mins however, Ricky trying to make him a impact player.

Guler has a massive motor. Bit like Terrel May can almost go the whole 80. But has defence lapses, if he gets that out of his game will be good. Souths junior also.

Bring him and Royce Hunt!!!!

Steenson123

Juniors
Being realistic, Moale and Kelpie are still developing. Next season will be critical, as both will have a Legend Coach and a stable milieu. There will be minimal room for excuses or lazy play.
Further, its unrealistic to expect multiple forward imports, a strong 8 or 10 is what is most urgent. In any case I'm sure Burt will rattle a few cages and get the type of players he needs to succeed.

callmack1

Staff member

I hope we keep him. He's been one of the shining lights this year for sure. While you probably don't want him being your first-choice winger heading into 2025, he is a fantastic depth player who doesn't look out of place in first grade.

I hope we keep him.