What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

Eric the great

Juniors
Well, if he can do more than just come into our forums and continuously bag one of our best players ad nauseum like a broken record like it's somehow personal , maybe I might read past the 1st line of his posts. Otherwise, I hope the 2 of you will be happy together.
Well said do you think SSR doesn’t like me

Eric the great

Juniors
Mate, with all due respect, I prefer as much as possible to talk footy and keep the talk about posters well wide.

I'm hoping for more news on signings, especially in the engine room.
As Wayne said at the end of the season there will be players who fall out with clubs and there will be clubs that fall out with players so there will be players come on the market we don’t even know about yet

Well, if he can do more than just come into our forums and continuously bag one of our best players ad nauseum like a broken record like it's somehow personal , maybe I might read past the 1st line of his posts. Otherwise, I hope the 2 of you will be happy together.
Here’s your “best player” in action

I don’t want my kids looking up to this imbecile:

E6505DCC-6FFB-48A9-B4CA-C2BA28577500.jpeg
Suck it in Lats.

He’s a disgrace to your jersey.

Last edited:

Latest posts