What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

speedster

Juniors
Well let’s get straight, you don’t own this forum and you’ve got no right to tell anyone here what to think and what to say.

If you want to talk about the merits of Latrell and what a great and wonderful person he is, by all means you go ahead that’s your right.

But getting personal and abusing me for having a view doesn’t cut it and echoes of Eric and his bad temper.

Now go ahead and list his good points, tell us why he should be playing for South’s given his demonstrable violence, his bad mouth, his selfishness and now it looks likes illicit drugs.

What other bad boy boxes can this idiot tick before your club wakes up and sends him packing?

He’s a sideshow and he makes South’s look like a circus act.
I'm not telling you what to say so don't tell me what to say or put false words in my mouth. That's nasty.

I'm calling you out as a troll. And a flog. That's not abuse when it's the truth because I'm not name calling, I'm calling you out for what you are actually doing. Big difference so don't go crying poor victim after destroying this thread with your trolling and making false accusations against me. I've abused no one.

Now, I will not reply to you on this topic (that you are clearly obsessed with and need help for) after this because I do not want to feed the troll.

I'm not telling you what to say so don't tell me what to say.

I'm calling you out as a troll. And a flog. That's not abuse when it's the truth because I'm not name calling, I'm calling you out for what you are actually doing. Big difference so don't go crying poor victim after destroying this thread with your trolling and making false accusations against me. I've abused no one.

Now, I will not reply to you on this topic (that you are clearly obsessed with and need help for) after this because I do not want to feed the troll.
More mindless personal abuse at other forum posters you don’t even know.

Pathetic.

This is not Hate Unlimited, time you read the forum rules.

Hellray

Juniors
Can’t remember where I saw the article but it mentions Liam Knight may end up back at south’s.
I surely hope not, he does not improve our squad one bit

speedster

Juniors
The guy is a super talent

if someone could get the best out of him he might be an X factor
Reminds me of Owen Craigie. Was a sensation for a handful of games in his entire career. Was also challenged for weight control but could backflip like the best of them (not that we need Schuster to).

If anyone can rehabilitate Schuey, Wayne can.

BradS

Juniors
Was at the game last night

that fourth rate under 8s ref is a disgrace and Frizell is the best actor in rugby league

hope Fifita shuts Hargreaves up today as well

yes I am bitter but if that guy gets a swansong then there is something wrong

Was at the game last night

that fourth rate under 8s ref is a disgrace and Frizell is the best actor in rugby league

hope Fifita shuts Hargreaves up today as well

yes I am bitter but if that guy gets a swansong then there is something wrong

Hi Brad it will be a rorters vs purple puke grand final in 2024 made possible by the corrupt nrl and these 2 corrupt clubs whom remain over the cap for decades.once 20 teams happen we will be like English soccor div1 + div2 only div1 teams will play off in the grand final div2 is meaningless.NRL=SCAM.

BradS

Juniors
Hi Brad it will be a rorters vs purple puke grand final in 2024 made possible by the corrupt nrl and these 2 corrupt clubs whom remain over the cap for decades.once 20 teams happen we will be like English soccor div1 + div2 only div1 teams will play off in the grand final div2 is meaningless.NRL=SCAM.
So sad

I don’t call Rorters and the puke teams, they are manufactured organisations

no heart, no soul just want to win at any cost

but if you speak to supporters of all the other teams, they know if their team wins a comp it is worth 10 of the scumbag teams competing comps

I will be hoping the doggies win it this year or at best they knock the Rorters out, we can only hope for some sort of justice I guess

BradS

Juniors
Unfortunately the game is too fast and the refs are just not good enough to run the games

slow it down a touch, call anything that looks flat forward and don’t stop the game for rubbish, refs are worse than Harrogant if that is at all possible

handyman2190

Bench
Seeing how many games latrell has played in the last 4 years and how many he played in the centres i think we should put him in the centres and buy a fullback there are a few 500k players we could go for.
Taking back knight even at min wage of 200k is 200k we could have used to get a nsw or sgball prop at a younger age,knight is a bludger of a player and a waste of cap,im baffled why, shuster at least is of an age to get better and id maybe play him at hooker in nsw and see how he goes

So sad

I don’t call Rorters and the puke teams, they are manufactured organisations

no heart, no soul just want to win at any cost

but if you speak to supporters of all the other teams, they know if their team wins a comp it is worth 10 of the scumbag teams competing comps

I will be hoping the doggies win it this year or at best they knock the Rorters out, we can only hope for some sort of justice I guess

Love your post