What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Squad List

Victoire

Juniors
So... if Flanno is sticking with his 3 signings by Christmas pledge.. and Eisenhuth is one of those, I hope at least one of those remaining two is in the halves. The depth chart is looking anorexic there

RedVee_8

Juniors
So... if Flanno is sticking with his 3 signings by Christmas pledge.. and Eisenhuth is one of those, I hope at least one of those remaining two is in the halves. The depth chart is looking anorexic there
I’m thinking he is the 3rd.
Sele, Flanno Jnr and now Eisenhuth.

“We'll have two or three more before Christmas and then we'll see what happens, we'll probably keep two spots available in our top 30 rolling into next year," Flanagan said.

He was quoted saying this on Sept 22, well after Sele and Junior Flanno signed
Spot on Victorie, and he also said in a recent interview on WIN television that there were 2/3 more signings to come this year.
Maybe now down to 2 after Eisenhuth signed.
Would make for a great Christmas all round if there are another 2 signings this year, plus the Squadron Energy sponsorship is also finalised prior to
Christmas 2023.

Wolfgang90

Juniors

Our spine depth & quality isn't good.

FB: Sloan/Lomax/Stewart/Turner
Halves: Hunt/Flanagan/Amone*/Turner
Hooker: Liddle/Muhleisen/Flanagan/Fainu

We only have one elite player across the spine, while the rest are currently average or below average. I really hope Lomax or Liddle can turn into good/great players in at fb & hooker. We need to get more above average players in our 17.

Como Connection

First Grade

We only have one elite player across the spine, while the rest are currently average or below average. I really hope Lomax or Liddle can turn into good/great players in at fb & hooker. We need to get more above average players in our 17.
Someone posted Stewart's gone to Canberra.
CC

Dragon David

First Grade

Yes, I agree. We need at least a couple more players that can win us games. I think most other clubs have more than one player who can win games for them.

Penrith - N Cleary, D Edwards, J Luai,
Roosters - Manu, Keary, Walker, Young
Storm - Hughes, Munster, Papenhuysen
Knights - Ponga, Best
Broncos - Reynolds, Walsh, Mam
etc.
Dragons ? (Ben Hunt?)

A very good spine is needed. Flanno will know what is required.

Wolfgang90

Juniors
Yes, I agree. We need at least a couple more players that can win us games. I think most other clubs have more than one player who can win games for them.

Penrith - N Cleary, D Edwards, J Luai,
Roosters - Manu, Keary, Walker, Young
Storm - Hughes, Munster, Papenhuysen
Knights - Ponga, Best
etc.
Dragons ? (Ben Hunt?)

A very good spine is needed. Flanno will know what is required.

Agreed. I would love to see us improve on the quality of our top 17 this season & leading into 2025, either through player development or recruitment. We've got too many players in our 17 & squad who are average or below average. I can understand not getting elite players but I would be disappointed if our top 17 quality didn't improve to have some above average/good players.

possm

Coach
I hope we still have 3 to come for 2024:
AFB
Dearden
Scott

Sulie to left edge forward. Or Leilua returns. We need to make some major changes if we want to move up the ladder.

1. Lomax
2. Young Junior
3. Scott
4 Suli
5 Ravalawa
6 Dearden
7 Flannagan
8 AFB - F Molo to the Warriors
9 Liddle
10 Lawrie
11 Leilua
12 Su'A
13 De Belin

Not a bad 13 and I'm sure coach Flanno will turn this lot into a great 13.

Hunt to Titans, F Molo to Warriors

Dragon David

First Grade
Agreed. I would love to see us improve on the quality of our top 17 this season & leading into 2025, either through player development or recruitment. We've got too many players in our 17 & squad who are average or below average. I can understand not getting elite players but I would be disappointed if our top 17 quality didn't improve to have some above average/good players.
Me too Wolfgang. I'm trusting Flanno will do the right thing so we just have to wait and see.

Harry Bath

Juniors

Stewart gone

I hope we still have 3 to come for 2024:
AFB
Dearden
Scott

Sulie to left edge forward. Or Leilua returns. We need to make some major changes if we want to move up the ladder.

1. Lomax
2. Young Junior
3. Scott
4 Suli
5 Ravalawa
6 Dearden
7 Flannagan
8 AFB - F Molo to the Warriors
9 Liddle
10 Lawrie
11 Leilua
12 Su'A
13 De Belin

Not a bad 13 and I'm sure coach Flanno will turn this lot into a great 13.

Hunt to Titans, F Molo to Warriors
What a Dream Team but not so sure about Curtis Scott - Too much baggage
If only we could secure get AFB AND Dearden.
One thing for sure - As you say "Flanno could turn that lot into a great 13", even without Scott

Latest posts