What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Squad List

BIG RIG

Juniors
“ Ruled out any hash signings “ is translated to “ we have tried to sign plenty of players but no one wants to join our joke of a club “

poor Flanno trying his absolute hardest, now gotta pray he can turn the current crop into something cause if not we are completely f**ked

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
“ Ruled out any hash signings “ is translated to “ we have tried to sign plenty of players but no one wants to join our joke of a club “

poor Flanno trying his absolute hardest, now gotta pray he can turn the current crop into something cause if not we are completely f**ked
Come on @BIG RIG ,it's still November and you've got 2024 stuffed already! You need to hold off until maybe May next year until you hit the "Despair" button! Flano needs quite a few more months to show whether he can turn this club around.

BLM01

First Grade

Joke not so much anymore

Parko1310

Juniors
In my opinion, very happy to see the back of him. Can't tackle, can barely catch. He's awkward so can be hard to tackle if he runs a good line. But he really doesn't do it very often. Overall, I think he's one of the worst players I've seen pull on the jumper over the last 5 years which is saying a lot. You need just look at the highlights from our last game against the Knights this year for an example on how abysmal his defence is. Decent character from what I can tell, but certainly not a first grade footballer.

Latest posts