What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Week 1: FINALS Sep13-15

Delboy

First Grade
Keary was garbage, EAD you arrogant little merkin.
Did you see the little dick run into a player on halfway after a Riff break to deliberately try for an obstruction call, then chase Klein harder than he did the Riff players almost in tears asking for a penalty. Oh, it’s the poor Roosters so no over the top comments re felines that Gutho was subjected to.

Then Wobbo saying a call on a forward pass when down 14 was the reason for the loss, seriously his usual poor Roosters excuse.

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Did you see the little dick run into a player on halfway after a Riff break to deliberately try for an obstruction call, then chase Klein harder than he did the Riff players almost in tears asking for a penalty. Oh, it’s the poor Ropstees so no over the top comments re felines that Gutho was subjected to.

Then Wobbo saying a call on a forward pass when down 14 was the reason for the loss, seriously his usual poor Roosters excuse.
I saw that, i thought that i bet we won't here a peep out of it like we did with Gutho.

Gutho's dive was embarrassing but at least he didn't chase after the ref and cry like a little girl.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Did you see the little dick run into a player on halfway after a Riff break to deliberately try for an obstruction call, then chase Klein harder than he did the Riff players almost in tears asking for a penalty. Oh, it’s the poor Roosters so no over the top comments re felines that Gutho was subjected to.

I saw that. Not an f'n word. Voss wanted Gutho banned for 2 weeks. It really pis*es me off.