What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 World Club Challenge

Iamback

Coach
Ivan most weeks

Last year we played Manly on Thursday, Luai and Kenny were named 48 hours earlier on the Tuesday and pulled out of the game.

Things happen, they could be waiting to see if Henry gets better. See how Peachey goes in the backrow at training.

Any number of reasons

Fangs

Coach
Finally got my tickets delivered today. Had to wait an hour on the phone to get through to the Wigan ticket office to say I hadn’t received them; the poor bloke on the phone sounded like he was having a frantic day…

Enjoy and get some pictures up on the forum we want the atmosphere.

Fangs

Coach
Wet weather not usually our strong suit. Didn't help in the WCC last year. Might play a part in the final 17.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
It has been done before
Last year we played Manly on Thursday, Luai and Kenny were named 48 hours earlier on the Tuesday and pulled out of the game.

Things happen, they could be waiting to see if Henry gets better. See how Peachey goes in the backrow at training.

Any number of reasons
There are tactical / injury reasons to do it during an NRL season. I’m not sure those reasons exist in this game.

I think he might be expecting a heavy track and wants an extra middle.

But I’m guessing, maybe he is playing games

Iamback

Coach
There are tactical / injury reasons to do it during an NRL season. I’m not sure those reasons exist in this game.

I think he might be expecting a heavy track and wants an extra middle.

But I’m guessing, maybe he is playing games

Has Garner ever played 80 mins? Coverage is going to be needed for an edge

Fangs

Coach
Last years bench was:

Cogger
Eisenhuth
Leniu
Salmon

40 minutes for Eisenhuth. Salmon got 54 minutes.