What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Roster: Gains & Losses

Izz

Bench
Dallin remains until 2027. I feel the fans will be split on how they feel about this re-signing.
I'm okay with it, though I dunno about extending him 2 years.

I'm very interested to see what happens with Moala-Graham Taufa. No place for him in the top 30 unless we release someone else (or I'm counting wrong). He was the NSW Cup Team's player of the year, so there are surely some other clubs knocking...

Beavers Headgear

First Grade

I'm very interested to see what happens with Moala-Graham Taufa. No place for him in the top 30 unless we release someone else (or I'm counting wrong). He was the NSW Cup Team's player of the year, so there are surely some other clubs knocking...
He is uncontracted and reportedly being offered to Super League teams

Reactions: Izz

Maybe Kosi gets the release?

Big Marn

Bench
Dallin remains until 2027. I feel the fans will be split on how they feel about this re-signing.

If they managed to get him down to a reasonable amount to cater for our rookies (Which is looks like it with the recent signings of Ali Leiataua & CHT)

that 900k better have been split into 3. Considering he only does half of his job. Cant abide by this unless hes taken a massive cut.

that 900k better have been split into 3. Considering he only does half of his job. Cant abide by this unless hes taken a massive cut.
I assume he has taken a cut to remain here and some of that money will be dished out to upgrade some of our young guns.

900K or even more is what To'o should be on. Not DWZ.

Rich102

Staff member
I am a bit concerned that the club is making a compromise to keep DWZ. He is obviously not the winger they want/need but simply the best they can get at the price. And if he keeps coming off his wing on defence the savings could well cost us. I am surprised the coaching staff haven't corrected this already.

Latest posts