What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Squad List

TheRev

First Grade
Angus to 13 would be ideal, but that was only happening when he was out of form.. hes going far too well now and one of the big clubs will pick him up. Of course happy to throw our hat in the ring anyway.

Note: I think Flanno is looking for an upgrade on Eisunhuth, but the way we are going, not sure we will find it.

TheRev

First Grade
we already have enough blokes in reserves who have never played 1st grade at lock without overpaying on someone from outside to do that.
I've been giving a lot of thought to Toby or Ryan as our lock ongoing, not sure which.. and not sure if 2025 Round 1 is the start.....Maybe we use both of them (1 off the bench). Based on guys like Murray & Cotter, lock seems like a position more tolerant of their smaller body weights, and they have tonnes of energy/speed.

MMolo I wouldnt be running with.. thats really it for reserve grade, the rest are our younger kids like Stewart or Latu are longer term projects.

Chrichton is a huge step up from any of our forwards though.. and not much else to spend cap on, Im sure we will atleast try.

The big question is whether we keep Eisenhuth.. I know the answer seems obvious, but forward positions are tight for 2025.. especially if we are still chasing the legendary alpha dog...

Latest posts