What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Ashes Test: Australia v England at Adelaide, Dec 2-6 2017

Bazal

Post Whore
He will retire as one of the best cricketers in his generation, unbelievable what he can do when we need it the most with bat and ball

I wanna tag AntiLag but @hineyrulz will hunt me down and shoot me....bloke lambasted the two of us for saying Cummins was more talented than Pattinson and Starc and Haze.

The guy might be the most talented cricketer we've produced in my lifetime.

Timbo

Staff member
Interesting choice of night watchman, Woakes is effectively an all-rounder.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I wanna tag AntiLag but @hineyrulz will hunt me down and shoot me....bloke lambasted the two of us for saying Cummins was more talented than Pattinson and Starc and Haze.

The guy might be the most talented cricketer we've produced in my lifetime.

Yep he convinced me with his efforts in asia this year. Real good stuff. To come through a year averaging around 30 as a fast bowler when you spent the entire year bowling in asia you are special

Bazal

Post Whore
Yep he convinced me with his efforts in asia this year. Real good stuff. To come through a year averaging around 30 as a fast bowler when you spent the entire year bowling in asia you are special

Yeah he is class

Holy lord that short ball!

BunniesMan

Immortal
Remember Steve Smith started his career batting at 8. I think Cummins is good enough to bat at 6 one day. He'll become a world class all rounder.

Tommy Smith

Referee
That wicket also continued the theme of England being too incapable of 100+ partnerships.

They are crucial for a batting line up.

blaza88z

Coach
Root was happy to sledge Lyon and Handscomb off the pitch last night for delaying time, let's see how his standards are