What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd ASHES TEST: England v Australia at Lords, July 16-20, 2009

munge

Juniors
How quickly the ashes have turned. Thing about cricket is it only takes 1 or 2 guys, and England definetly have the players so as bad as they were in Test 1, it doesnt matter, its 0-0 and they are right on top here. Australia are going to have to bat as good as they have in a long time to get out of this.

Red Bear

Referee
Johnson did not deserve 3 wickets he was disgustingly bad. f**king hate watching bowlers like him bowl. Bring Clark in the side.

Now lets see if the mighty Kat can get more runs.

Ridders

Coach
Am i the only one that is amazed that Johnson has been able to pick up so many wickets in his short career thus far despite being such a raw bowler? If he could ever put it together he would be something special.

munge

Juniors
Johnson has had 1 good series in his career. Last summer he bowled 1 good spell against South Africa at Perth and then had a very average series.

In South AFrica, he was brilliant to give him his due, as was every other quick.

fish eel

Immortal
I can't believe Rudi had to check that carried.

I also can't believe he thought Ponting hit it. Anderson certainly didn't. He was screaming for the LBW as was Prior.

LBW call was close though.

Bazal

Post Whore
No edge, but really it was just a matter of deciding how he was out...if he edges it he's caught, he didn't but he was still dead in front

Ridders

Coach
The ball was swinging alot when it hit him. No way Rudi would have given that for LBW, even if it was close.

Broncodr01d

Juniors
Hussey's chance to turn his slump around and save our ass here. I will be cheering him on for the majority of tonight (with hope).