What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd ASHES TEST: England v Australia at Lords, July 16-20, 2009

lockyno1

Post Whore
Haurie is fine thank you, he will spin us to victory on the 5th day. You have heard it here guys!

Oh Cooky..you made my day. Best time of the match was Haurie bowling to Cooky!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Haurie is fine thank you, he will spin us to victory on the 5th day. You have heard it here guys!

Oh Cooky..you made my day. Best time of the match was Haurie bowling to Cooky!

if anyone is bowling on the 5th day, it will be the poms

TheParraboy

Staff member
Thank f**k Australia's bowling attack is all arse because our batting line-up is ordinary.

the same arse (and very green) pace attack beat an extroadinary batting lineup (lead by the great Jacques Kallis) in their own backyard recently :cool:

Hauritz injured, might be a blessing in disguise. Clarke, North will get more overs. Already a masterstroke Clarke gets Collingwood

Still cant get over how Clark was left out of this test match.

TheParraboy

Staff member
good to see Notch swing one ball at least

imagine if he swung 2

when you let the ball go with the seam all over the shop, one good delivery is bound to happen, unfortunately the others get smacked and you go for over 5 an over

lockyno1

Post Whore
the same arse (and very green) pace attack beat an extroadinary batting lineup (lead by the great Jacques Kallis) in their own backyard recently :cool:

Hauritz injured, might be a blessing in disguise. Clarke, North will get more overs. Already a masterstroke Clarke gets Collingwood

Still cant get over how Clark was left out of this test match.

Hauritz will bowl today (2nd day) if needed. His injury is only a dislocated finger!

As for Clark, each to their own, but he has been poor for 6 months. I do feel the ACB screwed him by making him play in the ODI's in Sth Africa rather than County cricket though!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Johnson was absolutely woeful but he bowled the best 2 balls of the day, if we can get them out for under 400 we will have done well after the start we had.

beads6

First Grade
WTF is the go with Johnson, he looks broken.. He better get fixed soon otherwise I can see the selectors picking Lee in the 3rd test in his place.... Aussies need to roll England for under 400 if they are a chance of winning.. The pitch is a joke fancy having a dead set road on the first day ffs get a decent wicket ffs.

Red Bear

Referee
Hauritz will bowl today (2nd day) if needed. His injury is only a dislocated finger!

As for Clark, each to their own, but he has been poor for 6 months. I do feel the ACB screwed him by making him play in the ODI's in Sth Africa rather than County cricket though!
Disslocated his 'spinning' finger, you dont just go out and bowl straight after that with any zip or flight or anything.
He's f**king sh*t anyway

Yesterday what i watch (first 2 sessions) was one of the most abject days of cricket I've seen from an Australian side, we were woeful, only Hilfenhaus after lunch looked threatening, Siddle was ok, Hauritz nothing special and Johnson disgraceful.