What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd ASHES TEST: England v Australia at Lords, July 16-20, 2009

fish eel

Immortal
if we're chasing sub 400, I reckon we have our noses in front given the first 2 sessions yesterday.

Great fightback

TheParraboy

Staff member
wicket seems to have more movement and pace about it, conditions overcast, good news for the poms, they got the runs on the board, this isnt cardiff we wont be getting near 600, nor near 500 runs I dont think

Ridders

Coach
This has been a great comeback. I thought our chances of winning this test were done after Strauss and Cook ate our bowling attack up.

eddiesmith

Juniors
When did they change the laws that said if a bowler is off the field for only a couple of overs they still have to be back out that long untill they can bowl?

I'm sure they used to be able to be off for a few overs and be allowed to bowl straight away

hineyrulz

Post Whore
sh*tchell finally gets Anderson after getting a caning. Hilfy deserved a 5 for. And Jonhson bowls like a drain but picks up 3.

Ridders

Coach
Apart from that first wicket stand we've done fairly well. Just need to figure out how to take England's last wicket alot cheaper.

Bazal

Post Whore
When did they change the laws that said if a bowler is off the field for only a couple of overs they still have to be back out that long untill they can bowl?

I think it's been like that for a few years tbh...

Anyways, Hilfy is deadset carrying this attack. Johnson has been atrocious and Siddle has had his moments but been mostly ineffective...what I wouldn't give for Dougy Bollinger to be over there

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I think it's been like that for a few years tbh...

Anyways, Hilfy is deadset carrying this attack. Johnson has been atrocious and Siddle has had his moments but been mostly ineffective...what I wouldn't give for Dougy Bollinger to be over there
Well we have Clark over there :roll:

Latest posts