What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd ODI: Australia v West Indies at Perth Feb 3, 2013

Canard

Immortal
That's one of the best overs I ever watched.

Bailey has stamped his papers here. Amazing

Tell you what Pollard has the physique of Merv with the ability of Jonty.

undertaker

Coach
I fear for the Windies here. If they don't get up tonight, their next match is on a good batting wicket in Canberra, where the average first innings total in One-Dayers is approximately 290.

Narine had him in all sorts, early got away with an LBW decision that could have gone either way in his 40's, stuck with building an innings and then went boom when he hit his 80's. that last 40 runs was brilliant.

vvvrulz

Coach
Narine had him in all sorts, early got away with an LBW decision that could have gone either way in his 40's, stuck with building an innings and then went boom when he hit his 80's. that last 40 runs was brilliant.

Reminds me a little of Ross Taylor, can scratch and poke around but once a couple of shots click off he goes. He's a good fighting cricketer this guy.

Canard

Immortal
You're missing the point...

It's not that the players should or shouldn't accept it. Far out, 90+% of people in this thread would take $1 million to play hit and giggle if it was offered to this. The bottom line is that it's a joke when a player like Glenn Maxwell is offered that amount, and furthermore, even more than those who are far better players and have proven their worth at international level.

I dislike T20.

But to say, a rich man wants to pay someone who I don't rate lots of money is a problem is hard for me to grasp.

If you are arguing it's stuffing up the international game I could understand.

PS Bouveng never played in the Oz SL.