What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test Aust vs England @ Adelaide Oval

lockyno1

Post Whore
I think he opens. I could be wrong though. He opened when he got a 200 against us in the county game on the last Ashes tour.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Nope as there is not really a better no4. Yes Hussey can bat there but he is better at 5.

JJ

Immortal
lockyno1 said:
Nope as there is not really a better no4. Yes Hussey can bat there but he is better at 5.

how do you know whether Hussey would be better or worse at #5? Or do you mean for the team?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Wrong again

Hussey is better @ 6 as he can bat with the tail well.

Clarke to 4 after he proves locky wrong yet again.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Clarke at 4, um...how did that work out again? Oh...thats right he failed against the Windies popgun attack! Hussey is the perfect 5. Clarke at his best is a 6, but that rarely happens.

lockyno1

Post Whore
waltzing Meninga said:
This pitch is an absolute disgrace - when are curaitors around the world going to learn that a flat pitch = a sh*t test match?

Agreed, but it will turn and we have the best spinner in the world in our side, so you never know.

JJ

Immortal
Hussey's a handy opener as I understand it :sarcasm:

Locky - Hussey is a terrific player, he can bat anywhere from #1 down and will still be a terrific player!

JJ

Immortal
lockyno1 said:
Agreed, but it will turn and we have the best spinner in the world in our side, so you never know.

nope, Murali is in Dunedin :D

skeepe

Immortal
Why have Channel 9 focused on a weather vane for an extended period of time? Or is it just because I'm watching on 3 and they don't have ad breaks?