What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test Aust vs England @ Adelaide Oval

lockyno1

Post Whore
The catch was better, but anyway I am glad he is doing well. Done more than lee already!

lockyno1

Post Whore
JJ said:
Hussey's a handy opener as I understand it :sarcasm:

Locky - Hussey is a terrific player, he can bat anywhere from #1 down and will still be a terrific player!

It is not as if we have a shortage of openers! Hussey is amazing, IMO. Everyone yaps on about Ponting but I recon it has been Hussey that has really changed this side around. What a huge mistake not to play him in the Ashes last time!:x

Tommy Smith

Referee
Cook gone. What a f**king joke of a performance this is by England.

Its a batting paradise and they're playing like its the slowest pitch in the world in 40 degree heat.

aussies1st

Staff member
The amazing thing is it doesn't look like hes doing much compared with what a Tait/Lee would do but these minor variations are getting the wickets.

JJ

Immortal
I ask again, how could you seriously consider leaving Clark out for a spinner and retaining Lee...

Clark's got it all together atm

JJ

Immortal
He's surprising the English batsmen too :lol:

How you doing there Tommy????